A shortened version of the Forums Rules is given below. The full version can be found here.
By maintaining a user account and by posting to these forums, you hereby agree to abide by these rules.
FORUMS RULES - A SNAPSHOT
- Stay safe - protect your privacy and respect the privacy of others
- No abusive, offensive or aggressive postings
- No insults or personal attacks
- No foul language
- No trolling
- No inappropriate or illegal material
- No advertising (including "For Sale" or "Wanted" adverts)
- No crossposting
- No forum spamming
- No defamatory comments
- Avoid using jargon, abbreviations or "text talk"
Sep 30 2005, 08:21 PM
Hi - although Ive been teaching clarinet for many year, I have just entered my first pupil for a jazz exam - grade 2 alto sax. Jut wondered- is the tonguing supposed to be as the music is written in the 'head' or a bit more 'relaxed'?
Sorry - i am a jazz novice myself - and am trying just to keep a step or two ahead of my pupil!
Any suggestions greatfully received.
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 20th May 2013 - 04:21 PM|