Aaaaaaaaaggghh - The Scream Thread!

• Please log in to reply
18663 replies to this topic

#1 Guest: noodle_*

Guest: noodle_*
  • Guests
  • Member: 0

Posted 18 November 2005 - 20:52

It has been one of those weeks! Everything that could have gone wrong did go wrong. sad.gif For some reason my students were particularly #### and this week trying to do anything right has been like trying to dig a tunnel with a teaspoon! grrrr

Hopefully next week will be better, it can't get any worse! sad.gif

#2 Guest: saxlover_*

Guest: saxlover_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 November 2005 - 20:55

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

sad.gif sad.gif

#3 Guest: another crazy pianist_*

Guest: another crazy pianist_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 November 2005 - 21:29

QUOTE(saxlover @ Nov 18 2005, 09:55 PM)
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

sad.gif  sad.gif

View Post

Your signature says it all... wink.gif

#4 Guest: saxlover_*

• Guests

Posted 18 November 2005 - 21:30

Does it?

#5 Guest: another crazy pianist_*

• Guests

Posted 18 November 2005 - 21:32

I was thinking so...
You changed it recently,didn't you ?

#6 Guest: saxlover_*

• Guests

Posted 18 November 2005 - 21:33

Yes.

#7 Guest: another crazy pianist_*

• Guests

Posted 18 November 2005 - 21:36

Don't worry, things will turn better smile.gif

#8 Guest: saxlover_*

• Guests

Posted 18 November 2005 - 21:38

Hmm...

#9 Guest: another crazy pianist_*

• Guests

Posted 18 November 2005 - 21:42

When I was 18, I was often sad and confused and tired, and wrote things like your signature too...

#10 Guest: IrisH - LoonY_*

Guest: IrisH - LoonY_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 November 2005 - 21:50

My week has been quite bad as well. Loads of A level work, failed a Chemistry module recently (a mock one) and gave myself an RSI playing Erlkonig by Schubert while accompanying a singer in the middle of the piece, where the Erlking is singing while the piano has arpeggios in the right hand. Had to stop as it was that painful! So now I'm out of action pianistically for a few days! sad.gif

IrisH - LoonY

#11 Guest: sl123451_*

Guest: sl123451_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 November 2005 - 22:30

QUOTE(IrisH - LoonY @ Nov 18 2005, 09:50 PM)
My week has been quite bad as well. Loads of A level work, failed a Chemistry module recently (a mock one) and gave myself an RSI playing Erlkonig by Schubert while accompanying a singer in the middle of the piece, where the Erlking is singing while the piano has arpeggios in the right hand. Had to stop as it was that painful! So now I'm out of action pianistically for a few days! sad.gif

IrisH - LoonY

View Post

LOL laugh.gif out of action!! laugh.gif

I was about a second away from breaking my neck nd dying yesterday....right now i cant move my neck left at all. Blooooooody painful.....................................................AAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

wOww im loud laugh.gif

#12 Guest: Rainbow_*

Guest: Rainbow_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 November 2005 - 22:34

First part of the week: maths exam, friend fall outs and me stuck in the middle = ARGGGGHHHH

Second part of the week: birthday and birthday party biggrin.gif

hope everyone has a better week next week!

#13 Guest: chocolatedog_*

Guest: chocolatedog_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 November 2005 - 22:52

I had a bad day at school yesterday - one pupil dissolved into tears when I told her I couldn't change the time of her lesson to suit her so I compromised and let her out a bit early instead, and my least favourite pupil (have ranted about her in the past!) turned up without her music - yet again - with some pathetic story about pages have gone missing from the middle of the book, so i asked her which pages and she said she didn't know, so I asked had she practised and she said yes, so I said how did she know what to practise, and in that case the missing pages weren't the ones she needed so she should have just brought the book with her, etc. So then I went next-door to try to borrow some music from my colleague and I could swear that while I was out of the room, the cap for my pen went missing. I looked everywhere and I was so sure I'd left it on the piano. I asked her had she seen it and she said no, but I'm wondering if she took it or hid it out of spite - I certainly wouoldn't put it past her - but of course I can't accuse a pupil of stealing, but in future I will be very careful about leaving her in the room with any of my stuff on her own. Foruntately it was only a bic biro but it's the principle of the thing, and the inconvenience (and mess!) of having a pen in my handbag without its cap on. And it's made me more determined than ever to get her off my timetable for next term.

#14 Guest: Helen_*

Guest: Helen_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 November 2005 - 23:20

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Phew, I needed that!

#15 Guest: andante_in_c_*

Guest: andante_in_c_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 November 2005 - 23:27

Well, after 6 weeks of in and out of the garage, and after parting with nearly £1K, my car has apparently been fixed - it hasn't gone wrong again yet, anyway. sad.gif

We've started thinking about what to replace it with. Definitely not another Vauxhall.