A shortened version of the Forums Rules is given below. The full version can be found here.
By maintaining a user account and by posting to these forums, you hereby agree to abide by these rules.
FORUMS RULES - A SNAPSHOT
- Stay safe - protect your privacy and respect the privacy of others
- No abusive, offensive or aggressive postings
- No insults or personal attacks
- No foul language
- No trolling
- No inappropriate or illegal material
- No advertising (including "For Sale" or "Wanted" adverts)
- No crossposting
- No forum spamming
- No defamatory comments
- Avoid using jargon, abbreviations or "text talk"
Apr 6 2006, 11:50 AM
Just had to tell someone or I shall burst.
Just had my son's grade 5 trumpet results and he's passed!
He got brilliant marks for his played pieces but it fell apart on the other bits - some due to nerves and some as he's not so hot on site reading. But he really deserved his pass as he worked so very hard.
He doesn't know yet as he's out with his Dad and I had to tell someone before just explode with excitement!!! I'm at work at the moment and feel like I'm about to burst into tears!
Good luck to everyone else!
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 20th June 2013 - 04:45 AM|