A shortened version of the Forums Rules is given below. The full version can be found here.
By maintaining a user account and by posting to these forums, you hereby agree to abide by these rules.
FORUMS RULES - A SNAPSHOT
- Stay safe - protect your privacy and respect the privacy of others
- No abusive, offensive or aggressive postings
- No insults or personal attacks
- No foul language
- No trolling
- No inappropriate or illegal material
- No advertising (including "For Sale" or "Wanted" adverts)
- No crossposting
- No forum spamming
- No defamatory comments
- Avoid using jargon, abbreviations or "text talk"
Jun 8 2007, 01:58 PM
I have always liked this song from Porgy and Bess. I am thinking of what to do for Stalybridge. I "sing" this to myself anyway, so wondered if, with some help from my tutor, I would be able to achieve singing it in July.
What do you think? Is it too ambitious for a Gde 1 (hopefully!!) singer? All comments/advice welcome.
Jun 9 2007, 09:08 AM
Joined: 14-December 05
Member No.: 5567
As someone who's completely ignorant of the technical demands of singing - what is it that makes Summertime difficult?
I don't know about anything else, but the original is HIGH.
OK. I doubt the jazz singers versions I listen to are in the original key then.
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 23rd May 2013 - 04:20 AM|