A shortened version of the Forums Rules is given below. The full version can be found here.
By maintaining a user account and by posting to these forums, you hereby agree to abide by these rules.
FORUMS RULES - A SNAPSHOT
- Stay safe - protect your privacy and respect the privacy of others
- No abusive, offensive or aggressive postings
- No insults or personal attacks
- No foul language
- No trolling
- No inappropriate or illegal material
- No advertising (including "For Sale" or "Wanted" adverts)
- No crossposting
- No forum spamming
- No defamatory comments
- Avoid using jargon, abbreviations or "text talk"
Jun 16 2007, 05:10 PM
I am thinking of taking up a new instrument. I understand that it is possible to reach grade eight in a few weeks on the recorder ( (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) ) so I thought of getting an organ installed into our house, getting a "Teach Yourself the Organ" book and working on grade eight stuff for a few days. It should be VERY simple as I play the piano a little already! Then perhaps I will try out some of the more advanced repertoire. What concerto should I try first? If I order the organ and the music now I should have it ready for a performance at the next forum event. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 23rd May 2013 - 05:36 PM|