A shortened version of the Forums Rules is given below. The full version can be found here.
By maintaining a user account and by posting to these forums, you hereby agree to abide by these rules.
FORUMS RULES - A SNAPSHOT
- Stay safe - protect your privacy and respect the privacy of others
- No abusive, offensive or aggressive postings
- No insults or personal attacks
- No foul language
- No trolling
- No inappropriate or illegal material
- No advertising (including "For Sale" or "Wanted" adverts)
- No crossposting
- No forum spamming
- No defamatory comments
- Avoid using jargon, abbreviations or "text talk"
Jan 19 2004, 06:43 PM
Hi, I am planning to take the DipABRSM (piano) in a year's time.I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions regarding the pieces. I took my grade 8 way back in high school and for the last 7 years haven't taken any exams.Am planning to take the exam by being self taught(hope it won't be too difficult),since I am a Ph.D. student and don't have time for lessons!Does anyone know what the scales for the exams are?I'm assuming everything!
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 19th May 2013 - 12:31 PM|