A shortened version of the Forums Rules is given below. The full version can be found here.
By maintaining a user account and by posting to these forums, you hereby agree to abide by these rules.
FORUMS RULES - A SNAPSHOT
- Stay safe - protect your privacy and respect the privacy of others
- No abusive, offensive or aggressive postings
- No insults or personal attacks
- No foul language
- No trolling
- No inappropriate or illegal material
- No advertising (including "For Sale" or "Wanted" adverts)
- No crossposting
- No forum spamming
- No defamatory comments
- Avoid using jargon, abbreviations or "text talk"
Sep 25 2009, 03:03 PM
Joined: 19-June 08
From: Galway Ireland
Member No.: 33204
Does anyone know anything about Karn pump organs. I've just found one in an antique auction. The reserve is 100 to 300 euro.. is that a fair guideline?
One of the stops is missing (seems to have been snapped off) leaving it with 9 stops (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif) but the rest of it seems to play well.
Any advice gratefully received (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 20th May 2013 - 04:22 PM|