A shortened version of the Forums Rules is given below. The full version can be found here.
By maintaining a user account and by posting to these forums, you hereby agree to abide by these rules.
FORUMS RULES - A SNAPSHOT
- Stay safe - protect your privacy and respect the privacy of others
- No abusive, offensive or aggressive postings
- No insults or personal attacks
- No foul language
- No trolling
- No inappropriate or illegal material
- No advertising (including "For Sale" or "Wanted" adverts)
- No crossposting
- No forum spamming
- No defamatory comments
- Avoid using jargon, abbreviations or "text talk"
May 21 2011, 11:57 PM
Joined: 15-October 07
Member No.: 17958
So i'm planning on doing ATCL soon and these are my choices, i was wondering if they are varied enough?
Poulenc - clarinet sonata
Busoni - elegie
Schumann - 3 fantasy pieces
Stanford - 3 intermezzi
I figured since poulenc is romantic/impressionism, stanford is a show off piece, the schumann is a early romantic piece and the busoni is a nice slow piece for contrast. What does anyone else think please?
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 22nd May 2013 - 02:55 AM|