A shortened version of the Forums Rules is given below. The full version can be found here.
By maintaining a user account and by posting to these forums, you hereby agree to abide by these rules.
FORUMS RULES - A SNAPSHOT
- Stay safe - protect your privacy and respect the privacy of others
- No abusive, offensive or aggressive postings
- No insults or personal attacks
- No foul language
- No trolling
- No inappropriate or illegal material
- No advertising (including "For Sale" or "Wanted" adverts)
- No crossposting
- No forum spamming
- No defamatory comments
- Avoid using jargon, abbreviations or "text talk"
Feb 14 2012, 08:54 PM
Joined: 7-June 06
From: Wirral (originally Keighley, Yorks)
Member No.: 7089
Do you ever pass a tree in the dark and think its scary ?
Try these for size:-
Feb 14 2012, 09:29 PM
Joined: 9-August 09
From: Back of beyond and a bit further ...
Member No.: 72467
I think I've seen some of those!
There's a small woodland I regularly drive past. In the daylight it looks absolutely idyllic, with its little stream trickling through, and the sunlight reflecting off the glistening greenery. But after dark? Then all manner of nightmarish THINGS loom over me and I can't get through it quickly enough.
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 19th June 2013 - 06:55 AM|