A shortened version of the Forums Rules is given below. The full version can be found here.
By maintaining a user account and by posting to these forums, you hereby agree to abide by these rules.
FORUMS RULES - A SNAPSHOT
- Stay safe - protect your privacy and respect the privacy of others
- No abusive, offensive or aggressive postings
- No insults or personal attacks
- No foul language
- No trolling
- No inappropriate or illegal material
- No advertising (including "For Sale" or "Wanted" adverts)
- No crossposting
- No forum spamming
- No defamatory comments
- Avoid using jargon, abbreviations or "text talk"
Feb 28 2012, 10:19 PM
Joined: 25-October 11
Member No.: 343293
Some days I feel like I want to quit playing and that my life will be a lot less complicated without the hard work in trying to make the time for practice.
How did others get around this?
Feb 29 2012, 09:35 AM
Joined: 9-August 09
From: Back of beyond and a bit further ...
Member No.: 72467
Corenfa has exactly the right ideas.
I think that sometimes some of us can be our own worst enemies - I know I am. We set targets for ourselves that we would never impose on others and are very unforgiving of our smallest error. Perhaps we should learn to set aside a few minutes every now and then specifically to be nice to ourselves!
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 22nd May 2013 - 03:19 AM|