A shortened version of the Forums Rules is given below. The full version can be found here.
By maintaining a user account and by posting to these forums, you hereby agree to abide by these rules.
FORUMS RULES - A SNAPSHOT
- Stay safe - protect your privacy and respect the privacy of others
- No abusive, offensive or aggressive postings
- No insults or personal attacks
- No foul language
- No trolling
- No inappropriate or illegal material
- No advertising (including "For Sale" or "Wanted" adverts)
- No crossposting
- No forum spamming
- No defamatory comments
- Avoid using jargon, abbreviations or "text talk"
Mar 22 2012, 10:09 AM
Joined: 23-November 11
Member No.: 359110
Could any one tell me what is the best computer programe for transposing sheet music? I would like to be able to scan the music into my computer and then transpose is this possible?
Mar 22 2012, 11:09 AM
Joined: 14-July 10
Member No.: 113829
I'm not aware of anything that can do that. It's the scanning in bit that's the hard bit.
You can transpose an mp3 backing track using audacity though.
Or you can use notation software like musescore to manually input the notes and then it will easily transpose.
Alternatively you can go to musicroom and purchase the same music as a download and change the key before you print it.
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 19th June 2013 - 05:40 AM|