A shortened version of the Forums Rules is given below. The full version can be found here.
By maintaining a user account and by posting to these forums, you hereby agree to abide by these rules.
FORUMS RULES - A SNAPSHOT
- Stay safe - protect your privacy and respect the privacy of others
- No abusive, offensive or aggressive postings
- No insults or personal attacks
- No foul language
- No trolling
- No inappropriate or illegal material
- No advertising (including "For Sale" or "Wanted" adverts)
- No crossposting
- No forum spamming
- No defamatory comments
- Avoid using jargon, abbreviations or "text talk"
Mar 22 2012, 10:09 AM
Joined: 23-November 11
Member No.: 359110
Could any one tell me what is the best computer programe for transposing sheet music? I would like to be able to scan the music into my computer and then transpose is this possible?
Mar 23 2012, 04:07 PM
Joined: 27-August 10
From: North London
Member No.: 124506
Like sbhoa, I scan using Braeburn's \Music Publisher and then transpose as necessary. As sbhoa says, scanning from a good quality copy is critical. Otherwise you spend ages correcting what the machine has interpreted from your scan before you can do owt else with it. No idea whether any of the other systems do it better.
OTOH, it impressed the practice staff no end when I sat in the dentist's waiting room with a pencil and MS paper transposing an anthem....
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 18th May 2013 - 04:56 PM|