A shortened version of the Forums Rules is given below. The full version can be found here.
By maintaining a user account and by posting to these forums, you hereby agree to abide by these rules.
FORUMS RULES - A SNAPSHOT
- Stay safe - protect your privacy and respect the privacy of others
- No abusive, offensive or aggressive postings
- No insults or personal attacks
- No foul language
- No trolling
- No inappropriate or illegal material
- No advertising (including "For Sale" or "Wanted" adverts)
- No crossposting
- No forum spamming
- No defamatory comments
- Avoid using jargon, abbreviations or "text talk"
Apr 14 2012, 11:43 AM
Joined: 10-January 06
From: South East London
Member No.: 5804
...when do people feel it's appropriate? And what sort of vibrato would you use?
I'll pop my opinions on here once I've heard some of yours... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
Apr 19 2012, 03:11 PM
Joined: 3-January 12
Member No.: 381559
This thread has been rather topical in my lessons recently. I need to get rid of my 'bad habit' of vibrato as all of my Grade 8 pieces don't require it, so, does anyone have any suggestions how NOT to play with vibrato and to keep the note straight. I think that I am using my lip to bend the note rather than my diaphragm. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 18th May 2013 - 11:15 PM|