A shortened version of the Forums Rules is given below. The full version can be found here.
By maintaining a user account and by posting to these forums, you hereby agree to abide by these rules.
FORUMS RULES - A SNAPSHOT
- Stay safe - protect your privacy and respect the privacy of others
- No abusive, offensive or aggressive postings
- No insults or personal attacks
- No foul language
- No trolling
- No inappropriate or illegal material
- No advertising (including "For Sale" or "Wanted" adverts)
- No crossposting
- No forum spamming
- No defamatory comments
- Avoid using jargon, abbreviations or "text talk"
Apr 30 2012, 04:52 PM
Joined: 30-April 12
Member No.: 449980
I am working on a research project (currently for an MMus, hopefully proceeding to PhD later) on the life and works of Robert Ashfield (1911-2006), Organist of Southwell Minster (1946-56) and Rochester Cathedral (1956-77) and a Professor of Theory and Composition at the RCM (1957-81).
I would be very glad to hear from any Board members who knew "Bobby" Ashfield, worked with him, or were taught by him, and who have any experiences/anecdotes they would like to share.
Please feel free to contact me off-list: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many thanks in advance for your contributions.
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 21st May 2013 - 10:07 AM|