Spent hours putting together one of those black compost storing things. We are actually quite good at flat pack stuff but this one was cheap and warped. Anyway we got it together, carried to the right spot in the garden and - guess what - it fell apart and the four little sliding doors all came out! Spent hours putting it back together - tied it up with wire in the end - but the doors wouldn't fit. We spent ages trying every thing we could think of. Finally we cut the clips off three of them and decided to wire them on and just keep one for opening. So then my partner decided to try sliding the door in the other way round. It worked, but we had already sawn the clips off the others!!!