QUOTE(KatieS @ Feb 25 2011, 09:26 AM)
Have you got any nice plans for the weekend??
* Make appointment at opticians for eye test and almost inevitably new glasses (expensive; but will be nice to see properly again!!) Possibly same day if they have space or a cancellation.
* Go to garden centre and buy lots of seed and a few plants. If the weather is amenable, re-pot patio apple trees in to larger pots, chop down/dig up small front hedge.
* Get large chunk of 2,000 word essay on Ovid's Metamorphoses
* Introduce little new ratlet to existing rats.
* Possibly go to visit somebody in the next town who needs to rehome his rats and take two little girlies off of his hands
* Find time to play through my exam pieces which are definitely getting to the 'driving me nuts' stage (5 weeks a 3 days, that's all I have to put up with them for...!)
* Do general weekend stuff like paying bills, changing bedding (for humans and rats; but absolutely not for the cat, unless you want Serious Sulking)
* And hopefully get a nice lot of relaxing sleep at some point as it's been a bit lacking this week
Weekends I look forward to, but when I list the things I want/need to do, Monday starts to look relaxing (until the minute I'm at work - at which point it's dull, dull, dull, as I'd rather be practising even those darn annoying pieces or out on my bike or in my garden or pretty much anything other than being at work!)
This isn't very random, is it?