So what do composers do all day...according to one Japanese site, options go something like this:
* Night watchman
* Locked ward
* Demonstrator for major piano/keyboard manufacturer
* School teacher
* Private tutor for other hopefuls
* Assistant to successful and famous composer
* Further study overseas
* Part-time "day jobs
* Starving on occasional arrangement jobs
* Compose soundtracks for adult videos
* Work hard and eventually get a part-time teaching contract at a university..
But seriously, what do people who major in composition these days actually DO after they graduate?