Chris H

Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1958 posts
  • Member: 6441
  • Yorkshire

Posted 29 April 2009 - 18:02

An adult learner wind group just been set up in Northallerton, and I said that I'd publicise it on here. If anyone is interested in getting further details, please could you PM me and I'll give you some contact details.

#2 Guest: skylark_*

Guest: skylark_*
  • Guests
  • Member: 0

Posted 29 April 2009 - 18:35

QUOTE(Chris H @ Apr 29 2009, 07:02 PM) View Post
An adult learner wind group just been set up in Northallerton, and I said that I'd publicise it on here. If anyone is interested in getting further details, please could you PM me and I'll give you some contact details.

I've added it to the list in the first post of the Playing Opportunities thread as well, Chris (pinned at the top of the Forum Events sub-forum) smile.gif

#3 Babybird2

Babybird2

Virtuoso

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3855 posts
  • Member: 25449
  • Yorkshire

Posted 29 April 2009 - 19:09

Northallerton is a bit far for me, but thanks for posting about it here smile.gif

#4 Chris H

Chris H

Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1958 posts
  • Member: 6441
  • Yorkshire

Posted 22 May 2009 - 13:37

QUOTE(skylark @ Apr 29 2009, 07:35 PM) View Post

QUOTE(Chris H @ Apr 29 2009, 07:02 PM) View Post

I've added it to the list in the first post of the Playing Opportunities thread as well, Chris (pinned at the top of the Forum Events sub-forum) smile.gif

Thank you Skylark! I'd forgotten I'd posted about this - so have only just seen your message.