Collyermum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts
  • Member: 68406
  • North-east

Posted 04 September 2012 - 11:23

Congratulations Soccermum! I am sure you will be delighted with the Aldeburgh. It has always been my favourite of the Pigrims even on a blind listen, it sounds just lovely!

#17 soccermom

soccermom

Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1665 posts
  • Member: 9005
  • South West Surrey

Posted 30 November 2012 - 13:04

Woo hoo!

Collected the new harp today and have had a little play before daughter gets home form school and hogs it. It looks and sounds wonderful and is a huge step up from the previous one (a Pilgrim Progress, which has a straight soundboard and only 41 strings).

It's perfect timing. She has her first paid performance on Wednesday (not much, but at least it's a start) so she should now look the part, especially as I have ordered her a long dress to wear on the night. Just hope that will come in time!

#18 AWebb

AWebb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Member: 463918

Posted 30 November 2012 - 16:40

QUOTE(soccermom @ Nov 30 2012, 01:04 PM) View Post

Woo hoo!

Collected the new harp today and have had a little play before daughter gets home form school and hogs it. It looks and sounds wonderful and is a huge step up from the previous one (a Pilgrim Progress, which has a straight soundboard and only 41 strings).

It's perfect timing. She has her first paid performance on Wednesday (not much, but at least it's a start) so she should now look the part, especially as I have ordered her a long dress to wear on the night. Just hope that will come in time!

Congratulations! I am sooo jealous biggrin.gif