#17 BrokenChordsGirlCG169

BrokenChordsGirlCG169

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Member: 897683
  • south-east

Posted 12 July 2018 - 19:43

Scraped pass in grade 6 clarinet here, but given I lost my place in one of the pieces, and messed up scales through nerves, I'm pleased with that woot.gif

Very well done on your pass. I'm sorry your piece and scales fell victim to nerves, but glad you're pleased with the result.  Where next for you?

Thanks!

I never want to take an exam again! Might take a break for a while anyway. Grade 7 sounds scarily advanced.

Just done the 3rd exam this session, grade 5 piano. I got all the notes but one in the sight singing which I've really worked on as I am not a natural singer biggrin.png and think I got the style and period bit of the aural right. Scales went well this time, but my pieces again fell to nerves. Hoping I scraped a pass.

#18 kewbob

kewbob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Member: 899114
  • Redcar

Posted 19 July 2018 - 15:26

congratulations, clap.gif clap.gif

I am hoping for at lease a pass grade 5 sax but a bad accident forced road closures and students not turning up so I had to go in early unprepared and with no piano accompanist so scales fell apart got thru sight reading and aurals, study pieces went ok but completely bombed on the other two pieces. If i have to do again (which i expect i will) I will be having a stiff Brandy before i go in  blink.png

#19 BrokenChordsGirlCG169

BrokenChordsGirlCG169

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Member: 897683
  • south-east

Posted 24 July 2018 - 22:34

Passed grade 5 piano! woot.gif 

That's me off the bench, am playing some fun pieces for now, not even thinking about the next grades (well, ok, I am thinking about them wink.png ).